Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My 5th Anniversary on 31 Ogos 2007


Each Year I Fall In Love Again With You
When I first met you 5 years ago,
I fell in love so fast, I knew right then,
You were the one and only one for me;
I'd never have to look for love again.
Each anniversary finds us happier;

You are my light--my moon, my star, my sun.
You show me what real love is all about,
You fill my life with pleasure, joy and fun.
As time goes by, our love grows stronger still.
You're the most amazing man I ever knew.

I prize our anniversaries because
Each year I fall in love again with you.
Our anniversary means a lot,
Much more than any another day;
I celebrate my love for you,
And cherish you in every way.

Through passing time, our love still grows;
It lasts through good times and bad.
Our future together still shines bright,
With more good times to be had!

semoga kasih sayang kita bersemi selamanya dan rumahtangga kita senantiasa dirahmati oleh-Nya. Dan semoga Allah swt mengurniakan kita anak-anak yg sihat serta kukuh imannya, Insyaallah. Amin.

No comments: